Friday, December 22, 2023

Assembly Hall // Indiana Hoosiers vs. Kansas Jayhawks

 I was fortunate to obtain tickets to the college basketball matchup featuring Kansas vs. Indiana at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana. These two programs are obviously the bluest of blue-bloods and a head to head meeting is something not to be missed. The game was close throughout, the crowd was superbly energized, and it was a great overall experience that I was glad to take part in. The arena itself features very vertical seating sections on two opposite sides of the court, which is definitely a unique type of college athletics venue. I was located high up in the balcony, but all the action on the court was totally viewable. Map location of Assembly Hall is here.











No comments:

First Flight // Sweet Aviation // Fort Wayne, Indiana

 I participated in a discovery flight with Sweet Aviation during late April. The flight went flawless thanks to my awesome instructor Austin...