Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Death Valley: Sidewinder Canyon Slots

I guided my mom through the slot canyons that branch off from Sidewinder Canyon. There were a few dry falls that she couldn't climb. The ones she didn't tackle, I made up, and actually followed one slot hundreds of feet up to the top of a ridge that gave me a great view of the Canyon and Valley of Death below.

Sidewinder Canyon slot, dry fall cliff, Death Valley, CA.
One of many slot canyons branching off from Sidewinder Canyon in Death Valley, CA.
Slot canyon, Sidewinder Canyon, Death Valley, CA.
Slot Canyon, Sidewinder Canyon, Death Valley, CA.
Slot Canyon, Sidewinder Canyon, Death Valley, CA.

No comments:

First Flight // Sweet Aviation // Fort Wayne, Indiana

 I participated in a discovery flight with Sweet Aviation during late April. The flight went flawless thanks to my awesome instructor Austin...