Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Another Ascent Up Salmon Mountain

My coworker Zahaira Velez and myself made quick work of Salmon Mountain during late June. This is my second ascent of the mountain during the past month. It's a great hike in a beautiful wilderness so no complaints on my part. We passed a group of people improving the trail for horses, and it turns out I met the leader during a TREX prescribed burn last October. I hope we will meet agin this fall. Zahaira and I followed up Salmon Mountain the next day with a hike around the wild shoreline of Trinidad and the redwoods of Arcata. It's good to get outside during this period of covid madness.

No comments:

First Flight // Sweet Aviation // Fort Wayne, Indiana

 I participated in a discovery flight with Sweet Aviation during late April. The flight went flawless thanks to my awesome instructor Austin...