Sunday, June 14, 2020

Trinidad, CA and a Birthday Hike in Prairie Creek State Park

Kristin Bowman and myself enjoyed the beach scenery in Trinidad, CA on June 11th, and then followed that with a hike in Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park on my birthday, June 12th. We walked a trail I've done numerous times in the past, heading north on the Foothill Trail, then heading uphill on the Rhododendron Trail before heading downhill on the Cal-Barre Road. We were in the rain most of the hike, but it was still fun. We ended the day eating a vegan concoction for dinner, as well as cherry cheesecake.

No comments:

First Flight // Sweet Aviation // Fort Wayne, Indiana

 I participated in a discovery flight with Sweet Aviation during late April. The flight went flawless thanks to my awesome instructor Austin...