Sunday, July 28, 2019

Kailua to Kaneohe

I hiked 7-10 miles from Kailua to Kaneohe with the hope of hooking up with highway 63 in order to find a route across Oahu leading to the Honolulu Airport. Unfortunately, my iPhone map led me to the trailhead to Stairway to Heaven, which is not a route I wanted to use to access the south side of the island. So I turned around and hiked back into Kaneohe, hailed an Uber, and took the easy way over to Honolulu. This hike took me through some nice scenery...pictures of those views are posted below.

Kailua; Oneawa Street.
Mokapu Boulevard.
Looking towards Kane'ohe Bay.
Haiku Neighborhood.

No comments:

First Flight // Sweet Aviation // Fort Wayne, Indiana

 I participated in a discovery flight with Sweet Aviation during late April. The flight went flawless thanks to my awesome instructor Austin...